Google

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What I really want?





When we got home from office last night, I found Jea at Tita Lody's house again, maybe playing with Nicole. As I got out of the car, I can already hear her screaming "Mommy!!!Mommy I'm here!!" So I acknowledge her by saying I'm coming already and I have something for her. I brought her fries from Mcdo. As soon as I reached the 2nd floor she's already asking for me to buy her, take note PSP. The very expensive Portable Gaming Gadget that I myself dont know how to use. And so I told her I cant get that for her. I'd rather spend the money for her tuition fee, I'd like to enroll her this year. I know she's too young at 2 and a half years old, but she's such an intelligent kid that its such a waste to let her stay at home all day. So I'm saving up for that. Going back to PSP, I really dont like her playing those things, for the following reasons:

1. She's too young to even understand what those games are all about.

2. Most games are too violent for her, she might misunderstood and take that as good things, since all the other kids are playing those games.

3. That is just way too expensive for her, I know by experience that she will just ruin the gadget.

4. I dont think thats what she really wants!!! She just wants to what other/older kids have.


Just what mama also thinks. Jea has to have her own identity, and not just copy from others. I know its just normal for young kids to idolized but for the old ones to actually just accept it and even to encourage it wouldnt be healthy for her. I want her to develop her own personality. To know what she really likes. To know sho she really is. I know its hard, since most adults, even me still doesnt know that. But, its ok to at least dream for that. Right?


No comments: