Google

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Early Morning Routines




Jea was so used to having me at home with her since I few months ago I was a stay-at-home mom, trying to manage my own business with a devious partner (but that's another story, and I will not spend my time writting about a scum). Going back to Jea. When I got a job and I have to leave her every morning, it was devastating to her and more so to me. At first I tried to hide, and sneak so that she would not see me leaving. But then she would still cry as soon as she realized I left. After a while, and after several talks of explaining to her that Mommy has to work. She understood already. Then the Yakult Routine started.

When I our office moved to PAranaque, previously in Taguig, Mama rides with me going to the office. What I didnt know is that Jea walk with Mama to the street corner to send her off as she rides the vans going to the office. So since mama rides with me already, we take Jea along in the car with Yaya then drop her off at the bakery to buy yakult. She would be sit patiently in the car until we reach the bakery. Then she she goes down the car, she would say "Bye-bye mommy, bye-bye mama, Ingat!" I will then lower the car windows and stay there for a while. As she got on the steps to the bakery she will look back and say "Bye-bye mommy, bye-bye mama" while blowing kisses. And stand there looking at us as we leave.

Sometimes she will even bring "baon" for us. I remember one time, I brought home a pack of bicuits, the ones that are individually packed. When I gave it to her, her first instict was to get, 2 packs then she hurriendly went to get mama's bag. She put it inside. At first I thought she was just hiding it but I realized the next morning why she did that.

The next morning, after eating breakfast and we are all ready to go to work. She got mama's bag and handed it to her. She said so proudly "Mama, I gave you biscuits, may baon ka na!" eat mo un ha. That's when I realized that she is not only smart, but also very thoughtful and concerned of others. Sometimes its bisbuit, sometimes its fruit or sometimes it lunch, she even asked her yaya to prepare for my baon and she will carry that all the way 4 flights of stairs down, and hold on to it until we reach the bakery. She then hands it to me and say "Mommy baon mo!" Im so inlove with my daughter right now as I write this blog im can feel my tears go down.

Love You baby, I will never get tired of taking care of you and I hope you will never get tired of taking care of me.

19 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I drink vitagen not yakult

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I drink vitagen more

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the packing for yakult is smaller

Sherry Go Sharing said...

everyday have routine right

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its like time table you need to have

Sherry Go Sharing said...

biscuit is nice to eat but I need to the brand

Sherry Go Sharing said...

you know the china cases right

Sherry Go Sharing said...

now even cookies have them so need beware

Sherry Go Sharing said...

very sad they dont take action fast

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I eat biscuit dip coffee nice!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

you try that?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

vitagen here a pack $4

Sherry Go Sharing said...

how much in pinay?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

vitagen factory my friend went to see

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my routine is wake up brush teeth then make drink

Sherry Go Sharing said...

before make drink online!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

check email and other

Sherry Go Sharing said...

after drink breakfast

Sherry Go Sharing said...

whats Jes routine