Google

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My little school girl

I still cant believe that Jea will go to school already. I think Im more excited than her and at equal amount more scared than her. This afternoon after enrolling her at Kiddo Academy we went to SM MAkati. We went through a lot of first today. First enrollment. First MRT ride. First shopping of school stuff. Just looking at the shoes, uniform, school bags instantly brings me to the fairytale land. As if seeing Jea in her first class. I think I will cry. I got teary eyed on her trial class. Im just too proud.

We rode the MRT from Boni to AYala. She always wanted to ride the MRT since she always see it. She really wanted to experience riding the train. So this is the day that we finally did that. Going up to station, she was so curious, im little scared since I know its a public place with lots of people. I dont know if her fare is free so we ask..and it is. Upon entering I asked her to go under the turnstile while we insert our card for access. She asked why she didnt get to use the card and I told her because she is still a little girl that her pass is free. Writing it now I should have told her that she is special and she doesnt have to pay...hehe.. We waited for a while foe a train to come, so shes so anxious asking every minute where is the train already why its taking too long. 5 minutes was as if an hour for her. When the train came, I carried her in. I didnt expect for it to be filled since its a satureday but it is, we're still lucky its not that packed. So as we go in I put her down and asked her to hold on to the bars like me. She asked why are we standing. I told her because all the seats are taken. The lady beside us offered her seat, thank you so much. So she sat there looking at me and holding on to my hand tightly. In minutes we already reached out destination, so when we get off she asked me why to we have to go down she wants too stay in the train. So told her that we are going to Mcdonalds. On our way out, she went under the turnstile again. She had fun I know she did.

Then we went to SM Makati, first stop was Toy Kingdom, i was looking at the school bags while she has her eyes on the bikes. But we left immediately to go to Mcdo, we ordered HAppy Meal chicken nuggets and 1 pc chicken. She got two toys. She's so hungry na pala. She didnt eat breakfast, just 3 pcs or cookies, didnt even had milk. Because of that she finished everything, the 1 pc chicken and 1 cup rice plus 3pc chicken nuggets. I got to eat 2 pcs of nuggets and a few bites of the chiken. After eating mama has to leave for her meeting so we are left to do our shopping.

First we bought socks. Very cheap, just Php12500 for 3 sets of Osh Kosh, another pair of Dora socks for Php 70.00. And of course after the socks we bought shoes. Also very cheap at PHP300.00 pesos only. I really like it, trying it on her send me back to the fairytale land again. Its really nice and she got to pick it herself. Good fashion sense. Then, we went back to Toy Kingdom, since I promise her that we will go back. We got her 4th Magneting sketh pad and some flash cards. She really wanted the Toaster and kettle but I managed to distract her. Thank God!

22 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

MRT is always fully loaded hihihh =)

Mommy Jes said...

your lucky someone offered a seat

Mommy Jes said...

my kids love to ride in trains too

Mommy Jes said...

my daughter ishi already experienced mrt too,

Mommy Jes said...

we often ride lrt when we go to parks =)

Mommy Jes said...

they really like to ride LRT because they can see different things from there

Mommy Jes said...

they were so ingay!!

Mommy Jes said...

the last time we rode LRT na punong puno....nung haloween party ni hubby

Mommy Jes said...

dami tao....galing dn sa party ata hehehe =)

Mommy Jes said...

nung first day din ni ISHI sa scholl excited ako..pero nde dn kasi pinagplanuhan

Mommy Jes said...

AUGUST na nung nagdecide kemng ipasok kasi nangungulit " school na ko mommy" lagi nya cnasabi since summer pa

Mommy Jes said...

per tlgang baby p sya kasi d p gnun makapag stay ng matagl sa upuan...naiinip.pero pag tinatawag sya ni teacher nabubuhayn sya ng dugo ehehehe

Mommy Jes said...

mura ng black shoes ah! =)

Mommy Jes said...

and socks!

Mommy Jes said...

ung first black shoes ni ishi nabili nmin ng P28.00

Mommy Jes said...

hehehe nasa unang unang post ko yun eh sa my little angels blog ko

Mommy Jes said...

kasi nga puro bglaan...bg;aan sya inenroll, bglaan pinatahian ng uniform...

Mommy Jes said...

tpos nakalimutan nmin bilhan ng shoes hehehe pero me lunchbox na sya ahahha

Mommy Jes said...

kaya binilhan nmin ng shoes sa palengke lng nmin...sa footstep

Mommy Jes said...

since aug na wala ng gnun stock noon...pero me nag iisang black shoes n natitira, nag iisang size n dn...

Mommy Jes said...

at SALE for only 28 pesos from 150 ata....at SAKTONG sakto daw sa ank ko ahahha kaya binili ng LOLA!

Mommy Jes said...

hay.....ang hubby ko pinuntahan ko n sa friend nya...naglalaro pla sila ng NBA daw....hmp! umaga na!