Google

Friday, August 26, 2011

Design Board for Ferry Port Terminal

This is the original proposal for the Ferry Fort Terminal for Seria. The reception lobby will be the focal point. I want it to look inviting and refreshing, after all the main reason why your are doing a renovation is to make it improve it, right? If not, so why the heck you will go through all that trouble. I will understand if they will tell me that the reason why they didn't like the design because of budget constraints, but please don't tell me that you don't like the design because its "too beautiful?" As ironic as it seems, I have to change the design to make it not look beautiful. It is so unnatural for a designer to design something that is not beautiful. That is the first and foremost goal in creating any design. In any design, an architect or any designer for that matter considers a lot of things, and a very big part of the design is aesthetics. So imagine, how shocked I am to hear that they don't like the design because it is beautiful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always used to read post in news papers but now as
I am a user of net so from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.


Stop by my webpage ... Blast XL Review