Google

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I joined Beachbody Team

 I'm so happy to be accepted in the Beachbody Team by my coach Ashley Girard. My weight has been an on-going problem for me ever since I had my daughter. Well, that was my excuse. I got pregnant so it is naturally accepted fact that moms get fat, but it doesn't have to be that way. I have lost the fat and just to gain it back again so many times before. As of the moment, I am not overweight, as the ideal weight for my height is about 185lbs, but I still want to lose 10-20lbs more. I want to lose just a few pounds so I can wear nice clothes again and just to have that energy to do a lot of things. I don't want to lose more than that because I think I don't look good thin. I just want to sculpt my body to get the nice curves and I want to get back my confidence.

I have yo-yo dieted for a long time. Being around with my family who constantly eats junk food and sweets, it is really hard to stay away from. We love chocolates, we love desserts, we love anything sweet and being Asian we also eat a lot of carbohydrates. We eat a lot of rice, bread, pasta. Every meal consist of loads and loads or carbohydrates, salt and sweet. Hmmmm, not a goo combination right. So today I will start my day 1 again. I will not let my schedule or my partners schedule interfere with my goals.

Join me in my journey. Let's work out together. Let's start our new healthy life. So here's for the new me!!!

How about you? Care to share your story? Comment below..

Cheers!!!!

No comments: