Google

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wii fit for me

I bought the wii package that I posted a few days ago, so far I am loving it. I think this will really help stay focus on losing weight. I have tried countless times but non work, this time I a actually believe that it will work. I love working out now that it is a game. Even if it is a game I can really feel the burn. I have been using it for 4 days now and so far I lost some pounds and got it back yesterday after binging out on doughnut. I never thought that it would matter in just a day and it does. The wii fit really makes me see that I have to exercise and diet at the same time. What I love most about wii is that I can enjoy it with the whole family even little J has her own exercise routine. I started out with a wii age of 52, then 28, then 33, now I am very proud to say that my wii age yesterday was 25. It is like the multiplayer games,8c1.net.http://www.8c1.net which is as fun as the wii.

No comments: