Google

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tarot- Ten of Cups

We all want a happy family right? I think, that is my greatest dream, to finally have a happy family. When I was younger I am fortunate enough to experience this, or maybe my mom was just to good in keeping the real status of our life back then. Well, to give credits to my parents, yes I would say that I still had a lot of happy family moments, but those days are long gone. I don't even know how it happened but everything is different now, and we are far from having a HAPPY FAMILY.

I went to a tarot reading session this afternoon. This is what I got for future when my cards are being read when I asked the question "Will "daddy" follow in Brunei eventually? The ten of cups
 
The future position indicates that your emotional contentment is coming. The Ten of Cups is a card that is the natural climax of the entire Tarot suit of Cups and so it functions well in the future position as a reminder that your goals in life are worth pursuing no matter what the current struggle may be delivering. Source

The illustration it self shows a "Happy Family". What a joy to see this. This is exactly what I had to see. A dream come true.  I know I may not get those branded clothes, or designer bags, or all those expensive things, but none of those matter. What matter most to me is that I have a happy and contented family. We went through a lot, its 10 years of struggle, and even up to now, our love story is still struggling. But, I will not give up, especially if this is the future that awaits us. This made me more hopeful, and I know, in time I will have that long time dream. To have a happy family.

Ten of Cups (Satiety): Fulfillment and joy in life and love. Feeling peace, tranquility, and contentment in friends and family. Taking delight in one's good fortune.

No comments: