Google

Friday, April 3, 2009

How's the weather

I know I've been absent for awhile, but as I said I am just too busy. I got 2 new projects, my own. A Residential Renovation in Paranaque and an Interior Design Project in Makati. I still have tons of work in the office, I still have to go to office on all of the Holidays. Even on Maundy Thursday and Black Friday. Surprisingly, I have been adapting well, other than the new pimples on my forehead I think I still feel good healthwise, even if I only get 3 to 4 hours of sleep every night. Heck, I still have the energy to write this post. What irritates me more now is the weather, it is so hot! I can't stand the heat, maybe that is another reason why I still can't fall asleep.I wonder if the weather in Arizona real estate is as hot as ours. I hope I will be doing more New Home Developments in the future so that I can earn a lot of moolah.

No comments: