Google

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Updating my Blog

So far this is how my header reads
This is all about the sweet.. pretty.. and most of the time naughty 2 yr old girl Jea. Lots of anecdotes about her everyday adventure. All her first.. some are funny.. some are terrifying...but most are cute stuff and treasured memories...
needless to say this is already obsolete. First, my daughter is now 6 years old. Wow! I have to take a deep breath after realizing that, that means this blog has been in existence for at least 4 years already. This definitely not an
SEO blog, heck I only started this blog to get through my depression. Safe to say, I am not depressed anymore, in fact I am so happy with how life is treating me for the past months. There are a lot of reasons to be happy now, and I am so thankful for all the blessings. So now I'm back I have new wonderful stories to tell, I don't know much about blogging anymore so I need some
SEO tips from CqWen.

No comments: