Google

Thursday, June 19, 2008

3rd birthday the continuation


in After Manila zoo we went to Robinsons Place Manila for lunch. Up until then I still don’t know where to take them, as we went up the escalators some hostess gave as discount cards for Gumbo. We went another flight of escalator, but as I computed the bill in my head, we decided to go back to Gumbo. Not a bad deal we had soooo much to eat. We ordered Carbonara, Pepperoni Pizza, Baked Ribs and we also got fish and chips and chicken wings for FREE, all in huge servings. We had a feast. All was so delish. The pasta is so creamy. Ribs? Sarap to the bones. Fish was huge and tasty, comes with the fries too. Wings was a bit spicy, I would have liked it better if it has the same sauce as the ribs. And the pizza? Heavenly. We love the food. For Jea? She loved the corn on the cob. It’s a side dish for the ribs. She didn’t eat anything else, we even ordered another corn serving.

Service was great. The best one was the celebrant herself she served pizza to all of us. I had to rest for awhile from eating. I was so full. I thought I can eat some more but I opted not to. After a while I noticed the crew was grouping and I realized that they are going to sing for Jea. So I prepared the camera. And I was right,in a few seconds, they headed to our table singing. Something about the restaurant and the food that they offer, not really in line with the celebration, but it was fun. Jea was so shocked, she just stared at them. She didn’t know what was happening. I didn’t got the chance to explain to her whats happening. I was laughing and laughing at her reaction. They were giving her a hat to put on but she wont take it. She’s so cute. She didn’t know what to do. But I know she understood what was happening. They brought her a sundae with a lighted pink candle. After their food song they ended it with a “Happy Birthday” and I told Jea to blow the candle and she did. Its as if she’s so ready for it. Or she just wanted them to end their song.

Here are the pictures:



After the lunch we went to timezone. As soon as I got the card loaded, she took it from me and went straight to the car ride. She swiped the card and took off. We on the other hand tried the stacking game. We almost won a cellphone. Almost. While playing Jea run to us and took the card again and went back to the car ride and swipe. She did it for about five times. She loves the game. Its always the one that she takes everytime we go there. We also went shooting balls, and the “bowling” machine.

Fun didn’t stop from there. After the games we went to watch Kung Fu Panda. Jea slipped while we were in line to buy tickets and she cried for a while, but I manged to calm her down after when I showed her the happy meal toy.

At first Jea was ok, she like the lights the line the way to the seats. She’s eating popcorn like it’s the last meal that she’ll take. But a few minutes after the movie started she got scared and asked us to go home already. Again, I convince her to wait for the movie to end. She was also like this when we watched Shrek 3 a year ago. She’s scared of the loud sounds. So I took her to sit on my lap and hugged her so that she will not be scared, I gave her, her bottle and in a few minutes she doze off. It turns out that she’s just tired and already sleepy. She slept soundly while the oldies watched cartoons. When the movie was about to finish just in time for the climax Jea woke up and asked to go to the bathroom. I didn’t get to see how it ended, but Jea and I had fun washing our hands in the bathroom. I know its not quite equal, but I think washing hands is far more exiting that watching the ending. As long as im with the most important person my life.

29 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

pizza I love also

Sherry Go Sharing said...

chicken wing I dont like

Sherry Go Sharing said...

pizza I ate last weekend

Sherry Go Sharing said...

pineapple on top

Sherry Go Sharing said...

love pizza with pineapple. you like that?

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its like great celebration there!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sure have fun

Sherry Go Sharing said...

what a nice continuation

Mommy Jes said...

wow! what a happy happy birthday!!!

Mommy Jes said...

wow! what a happy happy birthday!!!

Mommy Jes said...

i think she's very very happy!!!

Mommy Jes said...

gumbo...hmmm is that expensive? =0

Mommy Jes said...

and you have lots of things to do!!!

Mommy Jes said...

manila zoo then eat at resto with the singing staff!

Mommy Jes said...

then timezone then a movie? wow!

Mommy Jes said...

that's tiring!

Mommy Jes said...

my ishi's 3rd bday was is her school =)

Mommy Jes said...

a simple birthday celebration...

Mommy Jes said...

simple foods, simple games...

Mommy Jes said...

simple cake and simple giveaways becoz we don't really have a big budget for this year

Mommy Jes said...

but this idea is nice =)

Mommy Jes said...

my hubby also told me about this idea..

Mommy Jes said...

but i prefer to spenr it in school because i know she loves sombody singing her a happy birthday

Mommy Jes said...

and im right about it!

Mommy Jes said...

she was very excited to blow her cake!

Mommy Jes said...

does she loves pizza already?

Mommy Jes said...

my ishi dont eat pizza yet

Mommy Jes said...

she just love nuggets and fries =(

Mommy Jes said...

how i wish she could eat real foods already!!