Google

Monday, June 9, 2008

the gift


I know I’m suppose to give her a Kitchen Set, but with the lack of time and budget for it I fail to give it her on her birthday. I will still give it to her next week. When I have enough money for it hehehe. I’m glad Nong nong and Nang nang Pau gave her a gift. I really didn’t expect them to since Kuya already gave an advance gift about 2 week before when he brought home “Lucky” a 5inch flower horn, in replace to the deceased “Buga” that Jea received on her 2nd birthday
>from Tupe. Thanks so much Gudo!!!!!! And Pau.
Back on the new gift, they were already opening the gift when I got home. Its quite an expensive gift, even more expensive than I’m willing to give for Jea. I have to thank my family for giving what I cannot give and loving Jea as much as I love her. They gave her a “castle”, it’s actually a easy to assemble tent, shaped

4 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

wow! ganda ng gift ah! =)

Mommy Jes said...

my niece here has it din..cute nyan!

Mommy Jes said...

i want a tent for my ishi nmn ung dora ..

Mommy Jes said...

hope its okay and masaya nmn ang bro mo kahit medyo pagod kayu dyan