Google

Friday, June 6, 2008

Meeting An Angel

june 7, 2005
..at first attempt I can feel you coming down..2nd..they already saw your head
..crowning,, dr.arroyo is helping me push.. he is literally pushing you out of my
tummy.. I got bruises because of that.. on the 3rd push.. "
HOORRAYYY!!!YOU CAME OUT!!!..at exactly 1:56 a.m...
1:58 placenta is out and you are being cleaned up..I didn't hear you cry that's why I got worried..I ask dra why and she said you are sleeping..maybe the pain killer also affected you that's why you came out asleep..
2:00 a.m.
..the nurse brought you to me to see. Still I hasn't heard you cry, but seeing you is so overwhelming. I wanted to take you in my arms..i wanted to bring you closer but my hands are strapped..they are still cleaning me up.. you are SO BEAUTIFUL..
I wasn't that alert yet coz of the drugs that's why I didn't get to really look at you..and I only saw you for a few seconds..as soon as she walked out of the room I heard you cry..in my mind I want her to take you back. She wants her mommy.I smiled
when i heard you cry, as if telling myself..she cried! she’s ok. She just wants her mommy!!Everytime I hear you cry I smile. I wanted to shout,did u hear that?! THAT’S MY BABY!
2:30 a.m.
I was wheeled to the recovery room and all I can think of was YOU..I was
praying to God..telling Him how thankful I am for having you..for giving you to me
(I'm crying now as I'm writing this) I was thanking HIM for keeping you and me safe
through out the delivery thanking him that he let you live...even with all the heartache we’ve been through. Now I know its all worth it..I love you so much baby. that I wanted to cry. Just thinking about you overwhelms me.
4:30 a.m.
I was sent to the room to continue my rest..the epidural still has effect that’s why I don't feel any pain yet.. Mama is waiting for me..we just went
back to sleep after telling her of how you were born...
6:00 a.m.
I woke up and mama is already awake..we talked some more about you,,I'm so happy about her reaction. The epidural is wearing off at around 10am..i can already
feel the pain of the epitome. I was being such a pain in the a**..being so difficult..but mama is trying all her best to attend to my need..she is so caring..now I know why..coz SHE LOVES ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU..
...dra came to see me at lunch time to see how I am. She lifted the “flat-in-bed” order

Part 1 The day you were Born

19 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

epidural k pla...that's expensive right? than painless!

Mommy Jes said...

but same as with painless iiri k padn hehehe =)

Mommy Jes said...

My doctor pressed my tummy too!! that hurts! i thought my ribs are broken eh

Mommy Jes said...

my water broke at 4am...we arived at the hospital at 7am....

Mommy Jes said...

i didnt feel any pain from labor...

Mommy Jes said...

they keep on monitoring me. IE here..IE there!

Mommy Jes said...

I hate IE!!!

Mommy Jes said...

I started from 2cm, then stopped at4 untill 12noon....

Mommy Jes said...

they decided to induced me already...

Mommy Jes said...

then there i felt pain already...

Mommy Jes said...

so painful to undergo LABOR!!!

Mommy Jes said...

i dunno where exactly that pain is...

Mommy Jes said...

1:45 they brought me to the delivery room from labor room...

Mommy Jes said...

then i felt this "crowning" thing y in my....!

Mommy Jes said...

i am so sleepy that time...I'm like "lasing", but i still know whtas happening

Mommy Jes said...

my OB keeps on talking to me maybe she wants me to stay awake yet

Mommy Jes said...

then after pusing it hard....i woke up 2 hrs after in recovery room!

Mommy Jes said...

its so nice to gave birth even it so hard you know...

Mommy Jes said...

atleast...we had a very special gift in return!