Google

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The day you were Born



Its two nights left before Jea turns 3. I cant believe it. Its that fast. Three years... three years... It think its about time to write my experience on that day... 3 years ago.


june 6, 2005
3:00 a.m.
...my back hurts and i cant seem to find a confortable position to sleep..I’ve been rolling and turning all night long...
4:45 a.m.
..mama woke up to prepare for work.. my back still hurts but i didnt pay
to it.. thinking it will go away.. she left at 5:15 a.m.
6:00 a.m.
...i transfered to the room thinking I will feel better lying on bed and went
went back to sleep
8:00 a.a.
...I woke up still feeling the pain, that’s when I started thinking maybe “THIS IS IT!!!!”i got excited and started observing everything. Then I got up and ate breakfast.
9:15 a.m.
I decided to take a walk to fasten the process since it has been the same since dawn.. I’m expecting to feel the pain to gradually get stronger.. I really wanted you to be born so I went to take a walk

10:00 a.m.
...still there was no sign that it will happen any sooner. Mama called up Jing to tell her to stand by in case I went into labor. Now Im back at home I went on to clean the house and do the laundry.
11:45 a.m.
..done with all the chores.I took a break and ate my lunch, I went off to sleep and
take a rest since I’m not feeling any signs of labor yet.
2:43 p.m.
I woke up from my nap and went to pee.. I discovered that I have spotting and immediately I decided to go to the hospital.. I called Dra. Murakami to let her know of my situation. She expected me to report to her about it..I wanted to wait for mama and kuya to fetch me but mama insisted that I go with Jing to the hospital as soon as I can..
3:30 p.m.
JIng fetch me up and we went to the hospital. Im not afraid at all. Im so happy that I can finally meet you.. That I can see how you look like.
I’m so excited!!!


4:02 p.m.
..we arrived at the alabang med and i am still as calm as can be..I went to the
info desk to look for Glo as Dra. instructed. They told me to go to the E.R. and
wait.
4:38 p.m.
..mama arrived at the hospital looking so woried, so i relayed to her the doctor’s
assessment. I was on the phone talking to the nurse when she arrived,we we’re instructed to go home since we may have to wait for a long time before I actually gave birth..
5:34 p.m.
..we are now back at Sta.Rosa waiting for me to go into labor. I just lay on the couch the whole time, observing the contractions. Its gradually increasing in pain, but I stayed relax and even ate dinner.
9:00 p.m.
..we decided to go back to the hospiatl since its really painful already and the contractions is 5 minutes apart.
9:00 p.m.
We arrived at alabang med the 2nd time.. this thime Dra. Murakami is already waiting for us. She examined me and to my dismay, she declared that its only 2cm open..still a long way to go, and she told me that the pain ive been feeling is only 20%. I got worried a little knowing the pain will get more stronger, but Im not afraid. I'm more anxious to see you.
9:48 p.m.
we left alabng med to go to Las Pinas Med..we arrived there at around 10:15pm. Mama is fixing my admittance and we panicked a little when we learned that we dont have enough money for deposit, so kuya left to withraw some more money.
10:45 p.m.
..we are officially admitted.. in minutes, a nurse fetch me to go to the labor room. at this point the pain is much stronger but im still relaxed im being comforted
with the thought that this will be over soon.9 months of waiting is over. We can finally move on.I told myself I can do this. Just a little bit more and its over.
11:30 p.m.
..i went on to move my bowel..shaved..strapped with monitor and all..at this time dra is in the labor room observing my progress
12:15 a.m.
..i was given novane to help me relieve the pain.. but its too painful already that even with the pain killers i can still feel so much pain..i remain as brave..i wanted this to be over soon. So i just lay there in pain. Waiting for the anesthesiologist.
1:20 a.m.
..i was wheeled to the delivery room..i got scared..the anesthesciologist hasnt arrived yet. I thought I was going to give birth without anesthesia..at 9 cm..Iwent to the whole labor without anesthesia. Its really painful but im beariing it all..
1:30 a.m.
..finallly..dr.arroyo arrived..at this time I cant compose myself anymore I started screaming telling him to give me the epidural at once.. and he just made a joke out of me. The gang are all in and this is really it!!
Im giving birth,they are in a very relax ang joyous atmosphere. I started to feel the effect of the epidural after 20 mins.by this time Im relaxed myself and I even joked around with them. They are kidding around that you will come out before
2am..dra is very eager to go home..I cant feel the contractions anymore but i can already feel you coming out..honestly i cant assess what i felt. I was excited but at the same time scared.

This is exactly how it happened. I am fortunate enough to keep the notes i wrote 3 years ago, almost right after the birth thats why this is really accurate. For those who are just about to be moms this might scare you. But believe me, everything is worth-it. Some may even say this has too much information. I didnt edit it. It is exactly how I wrote it to preserve the emotions of the past. This will also be kept inside my Memory BOx

20 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

nice idea of preserving this experience!!!

Mommy Jes said...

a mEMORY BOX!!! =) nice idea!

Mommy Jes said...

i did note this experience too in my baby book....

Mommy Jes said...

i mean in ISHI's baby book..she will read that after several years...

Mommy Jes said...

or maybe when she can read na..or better yet undertsnd it na

Mommy Jes said...

ang hirap dn pla ng dinanas mo.... medyo matagl dn ang labor

Mommy Jes said...

masuerte k lng tlga pag d k matagl mag labor!

Mommy Jes said...

naunang pumutok manubigan mo medyo mas delikado nga lng

Mommy Jes said...

sa 2nd baby ko mas mahirap ahaha!

Mommy Jes said...

althog excited p dn kasi girl nmn ung una and boy ang pngalawa kaya excited dn

Mommy Jes said...

24 hours labor nmn!

Mommy Jes said...

grabe...na admit ako ng 4Pm....kinabukasan ng 3Pm p ko nanganak!!!

Mommy Jes said...

buong magdamag n nag le labor ako hanggang umaga hangang hapon!!! sakit!

Mommy Jes said...

pero pagkatapos wala n lahat yang sakit na yan nung makita ko ang baby ko!

Mommy Jes said...

parang nakalimutan ko n lahat ng pinagdaaanan ko...inantay ko lng tlga ang baby!

Mommy Jes said...

ang arap gunitain ung araw n una mo plng nakita ang baby mo noh!

Mommy Jes said...

kakaibng feeling....it's like a miracle to me!

Mommy Jes said...

imagine ...isang buhay n nmn ang galng sayo?...

Mommy Jes said...

ang sarap sarap....IM SO PROUD!!!

Mommy Jes said...

im missing n nga to have a baby ulit ahhah! pero d muna! saka na ..bahala n si Lord!