Google

Saturday, June 7, 2008

The day after




June 7, 2005
2:00 p.m.
i tried to stand up and went to the bathroom to pee..its still too painful..to walk..
to pee..to do anything.. but i wanted to walk so i can see you
4:00 p.m.
..I went down to see you.. im with mama and papa.. like me they
are so eager to see you..and as the nurse opened the curtains..

...THERE U ARE...

this is the first time that i got to see you clearly, because i was
still sedared in the delivery room when they brought you to me. I wanted to jump up and down. I wanted to scream..I wanted to cry..IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU..im sitting on the wheelchair and I cant see you since the window is too
high. I was pulling myself up to see you, eventhough it hurts. I cant barely move. I gave all my strenght just to have a glimpse of you. We told the nurse that i wanted to feed you and were told to wait. We waited for 15mins or so,but for me its like years. I wanted to see you. I wanted to hold you. I wanted to meet my angel.

21 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

being a mom makes us more stong noh?

Mommy Jes said...

very inspired ka....very fulfilled...so happy!

Mommy Jes said...

i remeber the day i also gave birth to my ISHI, nov 14 2;16 pm....

Mommy Jes said...

i woke up after 2 hours na nung ipinangank ko sya...

Mommy Jes said...

you are lucky coz you saw her agad nung ipanganak mo...

Mommy Jes said...

ako di ko alam kung umiyak sya....

Mommy Jes said...

i was in the recovery room for two hours...sleeping...becoz of the anesthesia i think

Mommy Jes said...

we chose painless kasi eh .. makakatulog ka bago mo pa mailabas ang baby

Mommy Jes said...

i did undergo "labor" pa din ...kaso d ko n naramdaman oaglabas ng baby

Mommy Jes said...

after two hours sa recovery, pag gising ko, i asked for my baby..they said she's in the nrsery already

Mommy Jes said...

they brought me in my room...and wait for visiting hours pa bago ko makita ang baby ko...thats 6pm, 2 hrs p aantayin ko

Mommy Jes said...

i am so excited to see her...i wanted to hug her, feed her...

Mommy Jes said...

it's tru very sakit pagkatapos ano? i can't pee nor poop...i hate to get up!

Mommy Jes said...

i just wanted to lie down...but still i wanted to see her already, i walked and went to visit her in the nursery room

Mommy Jes said...

kinabukasan the pedia visited me and said "papadala ko n ang baby mo later"...

Mommy Jes said...

im so excited....if pede lng sya kunin agad...but cant be coz she needs to have newborn test before we can get her

Mommy Jes said...

just like your baby...so cutie cute!!!

Mommy Jes said...

im also a little bit afraid to hold her coz she's so tiny!

Mommy Jes said...

but i told my self that "i love my daughter, and as long as i love her, nothing will go wrong"

Mommy Jes said...

look at baby Jea's smile there....so lovely!!!

Mommy Jes said...

i remember ISHI smiled like that too....i caught it with my cam!