Google

Monday, June 9, 2008

Turning 3! part 1


We were supposed to go to Lamesa Ecopark but we opted to go to Manila Zoo instead since Papa suggested it and I would like to give importance to what he say. I dont know if he knows it but, I decided to follow his suggestions rather than to pursue the "birthday picnic" that I have planned and ready for Jea's birthday. I told myself, we could have much more bonding moments with Jea every weekend. But on her birthday which I'm sure the Papa will not miss, I want her to spend this day with Papa, on whatever way he wants to celebrate it. Although he missed the Lunch with us, I hope he had fun with the few hours we spent together. I know Jea did. It’s actually a good suggestion; Jea is looking forward to it. She's excited to see the animals. Hope there was a lot more.

Manila Zoo is a lot different from what i remembered it to be. It’s also a little nostalgic to go back there. It’s as if remembering my childhood. It’s not so clear though, but i remembered Papa pointing to the Elephant and I was as excited as what I saw in Jea. I remember him giving directions on how to pose as he took our pictures. I remember feeding the giraffe (I wish Jea can do that too). I remember the orangutan, yes, its the same orangutan that we saw when we are little. Its evident, the orangutan looks so old already; makes me pity him for staying in that cage all those years. I also remember that there was a lion, which we didn’t see on our last visit. There were about 3 or 4 tigers in a pit, but now they are all alone in their respective "homes". What awed me was the arapaima, (huge fish). I don’t remember seeing it in Manila Zoo. I only it this year in Oceans park, on Mama's birthday a few months ago. Its huge, even bigger than the one in Ocean Park.

25 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

ahaha manila zoo...=)

Mommy Jes said...

manila zoo is very different na from dati =)

Mommy Jes said...

though ecopark is okay din i wanter to go back there with my kids

Mommy Jes said...

layo lang kasi from our place eh! =)

Mommy Jes said...

the last time i visited that zoo was 2 years ago na

Mommy Jes said...

pinasyal ko si ISHI dun buntis p ko nun ke ETHAn...

Mommy Jes said...

d p kme ulit bumabalik kasi natakot ako eh, after kasi ng visit nmin dyan nagkasakit ISHI ko ng kawasaki...

Mommy Jes said...

do you know that kawasaki desease? =)

Mommy Jes said...

its airborne daw pero d nakakahawa from person to person...d nmin sure kung san nakuha ng anak ko eh

Mommy Jes said...

manila zoo lng kasi huli nmin napuntahan nun xmas 30th ng dec yun eh

Mommy Jes said...

january sya nagsimula magkaskit =(

Mommy Jes said...

im not sure kung san nya tlga nakuha, just wanted to be careful n kaya d p kem bumabalik ulit sa manila zoo

Mommy Jes said...

but she had fun there

Mommy Jes said...

i also remember hat orangutan, he's very old na!

Mommy Jes said...

kawawa n nga sya dun n tumanda =(

Mommy Jes said...

pero madami n syang henerasyon na napasaya

Mommy Jes said...

and yung tiger nakatago lang sobrang tanda n dn eh!

Mommy Jes said...

and yung elephant malapit n dn un eh! tanda n dn!

Mommy Jes said...

nakaktuwa lng yung elephant pag nakikita ng mga bata =)

Mommy Jes said...

tpos ung birds tinuka si ISHI =(

Mommy Jes said...

pero d nmnnagkasugat ...medyo nagulat lang ung bird nung hinawakan ni ishi kasi magpapapic sya eh

Mommy Jes said...

nakakatuwa lang na ung dati mong pinuntahan nung bata k p eh un p dn ang makikita ng ank mo =)

Mommy Jes said...

manila zoo is very nice park dn kasi mura nmn =) and the kinder zoo is cute dn!

Mommy Jes said...

sumakay nga si IShi sa likod ng ostrich n malaki eh! medyo natatakot p sya nun!

Mommy Jes said...

cguro pag laki na ng kaunti ng mga bata saka kame baalik kasi wala kme sasakyan hirap mag commute =)