Google

Monday, December 8, 2008

2 weeks before the wedding

I recently joined the Think Thin Thursdays at notcoblog.blogspot.com. I really need to lose some weight now, since my brother's wedding is in two weeks time. I know I should have tried to lose the weight months before but, as usual I am very lazy and stubborn. So now, I have to go to a crash diet and have to get some Fitness Training It should really not be too hard for me, because I am an atlethe. I used to play volleyball for 9 years and trained for it for 9 nine tears 5 hours a day. But again the important word there is "used to", I really need to go back to shape now. I need to lose at least 20 lbs. I need to check a Product Review about a home video on how to lose some weight.

Type rest of the post here

Type your summary here

Type rest of the post here

11 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

hahahah! ang hirap po kayang magpapayat! ako dancer dn "before" sobrang payat ko kaso nung nagkaanak lumobo hahaha! pero aero is effctive nmn kaso huminto ako ulit! hahaha!

Enchie said...

Ako din medyo hindi bumalik yung dati kong weight, but I like my figure now, than being skinny. I tried working out to the max last year, bumalik pero, I looked sick.But girl, dito pumapasok RTW gowns and dresses. He!he!he!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah I have wedding to attend as well but that's next year

Sherry Go Sharing said...

but I want look my best for the new year

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am lazy to exercise

Sherry Go Sharing said...

can't wait to see more pics from you at the wedding

Chris said...

congrats to your brother!! :)

Chris said...

i never recovered my weight and figure after giving birth to 2 kids... sigh... well, i guess i just need to maintain my current weight and its not too bad...

Chris said...

good luck to losing weight!!

Chris said...

where will the wedding be held?

Chris said...

i love weddings but i havent been to one for a long time now..