Google

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Interracial Chat

Since I am a single mom, my mother would sometimes tease me to try
Interracial Chat, she said maybe its my way of finding the right guy for me. Since the Philippines is a very conservative country, it is considered taboo to have a single mom like me as a girl friend. Most foreign nationalities will open heartedly accept my situation, unlike Filipinos. Somehow, sinle mom is not appealing to Filipinos because of the "extra baggage". SO what do you think? Should I give it a try? For me, I am not ready for any relationship at all, with a Filipino nor a foreigner, but with all of this chat rooms, I will keep it in mind.

Type rest of the post here

30 comments:

CK-II said...

Happy WW, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Sherry said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sherry said...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Sherry said...

to Chris and Jes too

Sherry said...

to Jea and your family

Sherry said...

to your bro and wife

Jes said...

ahahhaha youre so funny sweety!

Jes said...

my cousin is also a single mom...

Jes said...

she's also chatting.....she has lots of suitors!

Jes said...

they even sending her money and gifts....why is that so??

Jes said...

she said she's not asking for it...

Jes said...

anyways wy dont you give it a try? heheh

Jes said...

if you feel like looking for a partner hehehe =)

Jes said...

since your bro and sis in law has he same story!

Jes said...

but hopefully you find your true love!

Jes said...

i know there's someone for you there

Jes said...

but if you wanted just to have friends...then try to join that chatroom hhehehe

Jes said...

you deserve to be happy....

Jes said...

enj0y your christmas~~~~

Jes said...

merhow's lil jea's gift? did she open it already??

Jes said...

whats her reaction?

Jes said...

i hope she enjoys it!!!

Jes said...

and even say "ILOVEYOU mommy!!!! thanks for the gift! I love it!!"

Jes said...

ahh...tom will be a very bus day for me too!!! =)

Jes said...

we will visit other nangs and nongs if we cant make it today! =)

Sherry said...

my sis have not chat online before

Sherry said...

she was interested to find boy friend but not any more

Sherry said...

found this contest http://www.christianpf.com/christmas-giveaways-two-ipods-and-more/

you might want to take part, I did not

Sherry said...

another half hour is 12am and then the comment is back 100 comments

Sherry said...

wonder hows Jes comment