Google

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Guilty Mommy

I'm really guilty of not being sweet to little J these few weeks. We still dont have a nanny for her and the chores are piling up. Im getting so exahusted for all the things that i have to do. I do everything, I wake up very early morning to prepare food for her luch and snacks in school. I cook food for the whole day in the morning, breakfast, lunch, dinner. I clean and wash all the dishes too. I wah her unifrom for school too. I give her a bath, and dress her up for school. I am also the one who brings and picks her up from school. I do all this everyday, not to mention that I also have an 8-6 job. After I fetch her from school, I also have to do everything all over again when we reach home. I'm so tired already. Hope God sends me a nanny soon.

No comments: