Google

Thursday, September 11, 2008

No Classes, No Rain, No where to go

It was raining really hard last night because of the typhoon Marce, but Jea's class push thru yesterday. Today, the sky is clear, there's a bit of rain but not as much as yesterday. We we're shocked to see Kiddo dark, no lights are turned on. OMG! there is no class. Jea and I are already in school. They are doing their genral cleaning, all the desks and chairs are all over the place. I didnt get any message that classes are suspended and I;m pretty sure that there is no announcement on the news that morning.

What can I do? I tried calling Nang-nang. Thank God she doesnt have classes today. I can bring Jea there and pick her up after office. She has always been my my life saver in times like this. Thank you so much to Nang Nang Pau for taking her in. She had a lot of fun playing with you ang Bianca.

1 comment:

Pau said...

=) always a pleasure!! for you and jea!! muwaah!