Google

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Please let me win $50 and some Amazon GC

This is another contest from Successbiz4all.blogspot.com its fairly easy. All I have to do is subscribe to their RSS and I'm in. Not a bad deal, since the site has so much informative stuff that I really need to learn. The signe is not bad either, sleek and clear. Not much of those linky and buttons that we see evry where. I like to read their blogs, as I've said its very informative. Questions like this ones are answered to the very most untechie way.

Will High PR Give You Higher Traffic ?
How I Obtain 76 Backlinks On Google In 1 month -Part 1


Makes it a lot easier to understand, specially for the dumb-dumb blogger like me. They have wonderful prize to give. I'm really eyeing this since I'd like to give some books for the Kid's Ahoy Share-a-book drive The prize can really go a long way. I can buy some books for little J and I can donate some too. Oh God, please let me win! This is for a really good cause.

Contest prizes:

1st prize - USD $50 + $30 Amazon.com gift card
2nd prize - USD $30 + $20 Amazon.com gift card
3rd prize - USD $10 + $10 Amazon.com gift card

I might include prize for 4th - 10th prize should the number of people who participates exceed 200. All cash prizes will be transferred via paypal. Should paypal be unavailable in your country, I will convert the cash to amazon.com gift card.

No comments: