Google

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pagan Site


The internet is really full of different things. As I surf in the net, I saw this Pagan Magic - Wicca & Witchcraft Shop. I find Wicca very interesting back in high school. Its full of mysteries. In a family of catholics, its out of the ordinary to be interested in pagan-magic. The best that I could go into it would be by playing sims, makin magic. There are lots of things in the website, things that I wouldnt know would be useful in wicca.


It is timely that I saw this site, I am looking for Halloween costume for little J. A witch costume will be great. I wonder if there is a rag doll and needles. That would reslly cute, that will surely go along with the witch costume. Maybe there is also a broom stick for little girls. But this is a real pagan site, not a Halloween costume store. They might be offended if I use their stuff for costume. These are real people, real community. They might have different belief from my catholic belief, but we just have to respect theirs, just as how we wanted to be respected with our own belief. We all have to respect each others individualities.

11 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

costume are nice

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love costume but not buy any as no purpose

Sherry Go Sharing said...

some kids fashion show here they designed it parent designed it and made themselves

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I know as my friend used to ask me where to buy costume I have no idea

Sherry Go Sharing said...

costume is not cheap here its kind of costly

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I saw at toyrs r us

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I like costume that you see special

Sherry Go Sharing said...

some people buy costume too for wearing party

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the famous halloween party I am sure

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I think gals costume more choice

Sherry Go Sharing said...

well I can be wrong about that