Google

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Commentluv in blogspot

Ever heard of CommentLuv?

It's a very famous plugin for Wordpress templates.

As defined in their site, CommentLuv enables you to reward your blog readers by leaving a titled link to their last post automatically whenever they comment thus encouraging more comments by more people on more posts! It has been found to increase comments and traffic to blogs and their commentators

Now, it's finally here at Blogspot!

I am attempting to install it. I hope it works. But you know me, tweaking and doing things when I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I just hope it doesn't destroy the new template...

For instructions on adding CommentLuv to your blogspot blog:

Visit this link: http://www.commentluv.com/download/blogger-commentluv/

I hope you find the tutorial useful and that it works with you. Hit me back, if you've successfully installed it.

I highly recommend you guys to try it out! Really worth it!
I love seeing them at Wordpress blogs. You see the last post of the person who made a comment on your blog. Amazing. It works wonders since it might interest others to read your post if the title catches the reader's eye.
I insist that you install them to your blogs now! Really worth a try!

Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sound good, I need to put up on my blogs as well.