Google

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Earthly Explorations Blog Anniversary




EarthlyExplorations is having a BlogAnniversary Contest.



Here are ways to join:

1. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader. (2 pts)
2. Technorati Fave my blog. (2 pts)
3. Blog about this contest. (5 pts)
4. Place my button on your sidebar (should be there for at least until January 12. (5pts)
5. Blog about your most favorite post in my blog. (50 words minimum) (5 pts)
6. Stumble, Digg, Delicious or me (1 pt.)
7. If you are on blogger follow my blog. (1 pt.)
8. Leave a comment on this post to inform me of the steps you did in joining my contest. (1 pt.)
9. Comment on my other post. (1 pt.)
10. Sign the registration form. Required for all who will join so I will know how to contact you in case you win.(5 pts.)
11. In the case of multiple blogs, I will accept the entry and it's corresponding points as long as you stumble a different post and tell on the comment which post you stumbe/digg/deli etc.

Starts Nov. 12- Ends Dec. 15.
Open to All

No comments: