Google

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend Snapshot

First, we went to pick up all the books from the publishing house for the bookfair. I got tons of books, I am so excited ofr it. This is major event, and I am not sure if its going to be successful, wish me luck guys. It is my first time to try selling, I didn't really plan to sell books, as what I've said I am only after the discount that a member gets for the specific publishing house, but when i posted a blog about I started recieving orders, so I figured why not try it. As person if I decide to do something I give my all, so here I am goignt o my first ever bazzar at Kids Ahoy. All are invited, so please so come mommies its going to be fun!




The next day we went to Divisoria, I plan to buy nice freebies for my loyal clients who order books from sweetytots-booksale and I got lots of wonderful loots for all of you. So this is really the best time to order books from Sweetytots-booksale!! You'll get wonderful freebies!!

Hurry Order NOW! Until supply last!!



While in Divisoria, we found this a "PSP", an imitation but it is such a great buy. You can play music, watch Videos, play games, and it even has a camera. I was mazed it practically has the same features as the real PSP, except that it doesnt have wifi. The best part it the cost, it only cost PHP1,200.00 so I bought it for little J. I am amazed at how she learned on her own on how to use it. I am an adult and I can read the instructions, but she use it better than me, and she is only 3yrs old!!

14 comments:

FickleMinded said...

OMG!!she' so into it!:D, I'm also thingking of posting my boy's book, maybe next time!
thanks for stopping by.

~ Mhay ~ said...

she's hooked! :) maybe it is really an enjoyable toy :)

thanks for dropping by :)

Jes said...

OMG...PSP imitation??? meorn dn pla nyan...well thats not my main concern..gusto ko lng sabihin na "waaaahh, no more toys daw ahahhahah!!!!" hehehehhe =) nice toy Lil J!!! Mommy J really loves yah!!! =) ehehehhe

MiLeT said...

oh that's sophie, earl and jack. anevay has that book and she loves it to pieces. thanks for dropping by my ws @ lupusurvivor and blipbit.com

SASSY MOM said...

It's the first time I've heard of the PSP imitation. I guess they can imitate anything.

Have a great week ahead.

maiylah said...

those books are lovely! first time i've heard of that psp imitation toy, lol. anything is really possible these days! :)

EastCoastLife said...

My son is also a tech savvy kid. I read instruction manuals but he doesn't need them! haha...

Dora said...

Wow! Nowadays, kids are really hooked in such toys. But they're quite ex. lor.

Sherry said...

wow.. good promotion :) wish you good sell.

Carver said...

Great shots and book fairs are so much fun.

Azumi's Mum said...

iba na talaga mga kids ngayon.. fast learners =)

Enchie said...

Tagal ko na din hindi nakakapunta ng divisoria. At may PSP na rin sila :D Gusto ko yan...

♥peachkins♥ said...

hmmnn...makahanap nga sa divisoria!

Heart of Rachel said...

I love the cute puppets. I'm glad to hear about how great things are going for you. Keep it up.

It's nice to have a PSP alternative.