Google

Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 Reasons to be Thankful #6


I have a lot to be thankful. For sometiem I almost forgot to do this. I will try to do this everyday to remind me of the blessings that God is showering on me.

I am thankful because:
1. I got my first assignment from Blogvertise.
2. I found a new way of earning some moolah thank to aeirin.
3. I had a car to use yesterday to fetch little J.
4. I still have more than enough money for my budget.
5. I just bought a new toy for little from my blog earnings.
6. I was able to grab 3 opps today.
7. I woke up early, which gives me a better mood.
8. We got free lunch and snack from the newbies in the office.
9. I think I'm loosing weight.
10. It is a Friday!

1 comment:

Monochrome Friday said...

hi,

I recently launched a photo meme for black & white photos. I wish you can visit me at http://monochromeday.org

Thanks