Google

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Christmas Wish List # 2 Playful Chef Cooking Kit




Little J will truly be Chef Sheffy with all this.

Start with kid-sized tools your child will love. Add recipe cards that include helpful hints and interesting tidbits. Finish with an afternoon of hands-on learning in your kitchen, just you and your child. The result? You???ll whip up wonderful food in no time, and feel great about the results. As a parent you can feel good about the underlying lessons your child will learn.

4 comments:

lareine said...

that's a wonderful beginner's set for a budding chef... hope santa would grant it:)

Pretty Life Online said...

Nice one... Hope you'll visit me back at my corner too... Have a great day!

SandyCarlson said...

Cool!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

We have decided against Christmas presents this year. Saving up for a big family vacation next year to visit my parents in Guatemala. But, I see your pic and seriously, I can tell I need to prepare myself. Kids gifts are soooooo cute! I love this kind of stuff--kids cooking kit. How cute!