Google

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Case of the Missing Lillipo


Last night, Mama came home from a hotel launching with her she brought home a lot of treats too. Most are lollipops, little J was already asleep when she arrived so she had to wait for morning to give her the treats.

This morning, as soon as little J woke up Mama excitingly gave her the treats, one lollipop at a time and she has to get her pumpkin basket and say trick or treat to get it. That was a fun way of waking up indeed.

Before preparing for work little J showed me her almost full pumpkin basket, lots of lollipos indeed so I ride along and ask to have one. At first she was giving me the apple flavor and I said I dont like the that. I told her that I like the blue one the "cola" flavor. So she searched in her basket and find me one. I got it and went to bath. I must have put it on top of the table, I really dont remember. So as usual I am always in a hurry preparing for work, I forgot about the lollipop.

At work a few minutes ago, I'm starting to get hungry and i didn't bring any crackers for snacks, I usally bring some for snack time in the office. But since I'm in a hurry I totally forgot, so I remembered, if only I remembered to bring the lollipop it would be nice to much on a little seet tooth before lunch. Since I remembered about the lunch I checked on it to see just how much food I got, then I saw the "blue cola flavored" lollipop in my bag, right beside my lunch. I figured, little must have put it in my bag while I was taking a bath.

She is just so sweet, "she was thoughtful enough to think that I am going to forget about it again to she made the liberty of putting it in my bag". I really love this kid, she has so much love over flowing to all of us. I wish that I'll be as sweet and thoughtful as she is, I have a lot too learn from her. I hope most people are as sweet and kind, just like a 3 year old little girl like little J, and not be nasty.

18 comments:

Sherry said...

yummy.. lolipop

Sherry said...

sometime I buy ppl looking at me

Sherry said...

why big gal can't buy?

Sherry said...

I dont care I just eat

Sherry said...

small kids look at me haha..

Sherry said...

big gal with sweet

Sherry said...

dont always eat as too sweet

Sherry said...

lolipop I ate one today

Sherry said...

its rasberry flavor

Sherry said...

yeah many people look at me

Sherry said...

I think they jealous see I eat

Sherry said...

jea loves lollipop

Sherry said...

my dad not eat because he said too sweet

Sherry said...

dad is cut down sugar

Sherry said...

he wanted to buy less sugar sugar but sold out

Sherry said...

I do worry about his heatlh

Sherry said...

I mean his health

Sherry said...

sweet is bad for tooth