Google

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Case of the Missing Lillipo


Last night, Mama came home from a hotel launching with her she brought home a lot of treats too. Most are lollipops, little J was already asleep when she arrived so she had to wait for morning to give her the treats.

This morning, as soon as little J woke up Mama excitingly gave her the treats, one lollipop at a time and she has to get her pumpkin basket and say trick or treat to get it. That was a fun way of waking up indeed.

Before preparing for work little J showed me her almost full pumpkin basket, lots of lollipos indeed so I ride along and ask to have one. At first she was giving me the apple flavor and I said I dont like the that. I told her that I like the blue one the "cola" flavor. So she searched in her basket and find me one. I got it and went to bath. I must have put it on top of the table, I really dont remember. So as usual I am always in a hurry preparing for work, I forgot about the lollipop.

At work a few minutes ago, I'm starting to get hungry and i didn't bring any crackers for snacks, I usally bring some for snack time in the office. But since I'm in a hurry I totally forgot, so I remembered, if only I remembered to bring the lollipop it would be nice to much on a little seet tooth before lunch. Since I remembered about the lunch I checked on it to see just how much food I got, then I saw the "blue cola flavored" lollipop in my bag, right beside my lunch. I figured, little must have put it in my bag while I was taking a bath.

She is just so sweet, "she was thoughtful enough to think that I am going to forget about it again to she made the liberty of putting it in my bag". I really love this kid, she has so much love over flowing to all of us. I wish that I'll be as sweet and thoughtful as she is, I have a lot too learn from her. I hope most people are as sweet and kind, just like a 3 year old little girl like little J, and not be nasty.

18 comments: