Google

Monday, October 20, 2008

Roller Coaster Ride


My life has been a roller roaster ride, a lot of times I'm right below, and as slowly and streneoulsy I climb up in a split second I'll be back down again. There are even times the my life is so wrecked that I feel like I can be upside down, screaming, but cannot move a thing. Just there, being so scared with nothing that I can do. But as I get deaper in to the sh*t hole, feeling restless, hopeless I just stay there. Just letting ride go its way and soon it will be over. I just have to put eyeglasses on my mind to see it clearly.

That's just how life is. A lot of struggle at lot of screaming and tumbling, but as soon as its over you'll have a sigh of relief and have a happy feeling. But then again the jerk that we all are, we always go back to the same ride, slowly climb again, then just fall fall right through it. Why do we like that? Why do we always go back to the same scray right that feels like our hearts are jumping off our chest? Why do we go back and find ourselves screaming, sometimes crying when we thought we cannot take it anymore.

One thing, I'm sure of, no matter how scared we all are, no matter how sad, hopeless we feel while we are on that ride, we always, we always come out of it, alive, unscratched more vigorous and down right just happy. Why because we stayed there, we just let the rails guide us through it. Sure, we all had the worst feelings while being there, but we will always come out. Why because we believed that it will be over soon. This is how life is, we screamed, cried, get scared, hopeless, but God wont let us be there always. That's what I'm holding on to, that hope, that this will all be over. I can waste my life being sad and scared about everything, but I can also choose to just enjoy the ride, scream with excitement not fear, cry but soon I will step out of this ride and feel so happy that I was able to conquer it. All I have to do is believe that God will get me through it, I'll just stay put in my seat and let the his rails guide me out of it.

8 comments:

owie said...

*hug* yup..for sure, God is gonna see u through all this! :) No doubt :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have roller coaster ride before and I love it

Sherry Go Sharing said...

everyone will freak out but not me

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I just love the adventure

Sherry Go Sharing said...

thats the fun at the theme park

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah you need to keep your spects if taking the ride, worry it will flew off

Sherry Go Sharing said...

no kidding eyeglasses is useful but you need to take care of them too

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the god is watching you