Google

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trace Phone numbers

I am looking for a website that hasUSA Phones Numbers because I would like to call my cousin Eidrian who is coming here by December. I bought a toy over at Ebay for little J, and to save on the shipping cost, I asked him if I can just if it shipped to his place in San Diego for lesser cost of shipping. Thank God he agreed, if not, I will have to pay for $15 more on top of the $27 price of the item. I checked it from the tracking link of the courier ans, it says that he received it already. I already emailed him to check if the toy is working but, unfortunately, I think he is too busy to check it. That's why I really need to call him.

Type rest of the post here

4 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love to trace who the person that kept calling me

Sherry Go Sharing said...

the call show no number at all

Sherry Go Sharing said...

even I check on dial number it is not there

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. I like to trace how many comments I did..