Google

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's the phone number?

I was wondering Who's Number Is This When I checked my caller record. One time I was talking to a client regarding the designs of a new house, she was really busy so we opted to talked over the phone instead of meeting up. We discussed everything, from color, area, specific furniture, use of space even about her children. Our call was long and we talked about a lot of things. What I forgot to ask was her contact number, too bad there is No Call List Information what was registered in my phone was a number without a name. So I had to call that number to check who was it. I immediately saved her number in my directory so that I will not forget again. That is what's nice about having caller ID, I was able to retrieve her number.

Type rest of the post here

No comments: