Google

Monday, October 20, 2008

Duplicate Payment by PPP

To all bloggers out there, did this ever happen to you?

Did you ever have to refund payment by IZEA because of Duplicate Payment?

I received this in my email,

Hello Posties,
You are being contacted because on October 16th or 17th a duplicate post payment was sent to your PayPal account. We are asking that in good faith you please return one of the payments as you have in fact been overpaid. In your PayPal account, you can verify this by looking at the Post IDs and seeing which ones are identical. It is possible this occurred more than once in your account. You will only need to check your payments received on Oct. 16th and Oct. 17th, 2008. If you are unable to return the funds or do not receive this message in a timely fashion, we will be working with PayPal to have the funds reversed. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If there are any questions, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you!
Customer Love Team

IZEA - Innovations in Social Media
web:: http://www.izea.comblog:: http://blog.izea.comvideo:: http://www.rockstartup.com


So I checked my paypal and yes, there is a duplicate payment of $5 form Izea for post 492569, so checked, double checked, triple checked and I'm sure that they sent 2-$5 payment for the same post so I refunded it to them, to keep my good standing with Izea
There is no problem in giving back the money, its just that the email add for the PPP I provided is not the email that I constantly read, so what If it happen again and not know. Would it have a negative reflection on me as a blogger for Izea, I dont want that to happen since they are my biggest earning site. Hope it will not happen again.

2 comments:

~ Mhay ~ said...

Uy talaga nag duplicate payment sila? I hope wala naman akong matanggap na ganyang email :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I dont know about this at all. Seldom get post from socialspark.