Google

Friday, October 17, 2008

Looking for him

Why would I even be thinking of him. I don't even have his phone number maybe I can do aNationwide Phone Lookup anymore. I don't know why suddenly, all the memories are coming back. Maybe it is because soon it's going to be his birthday. I can still remember that the last day that we talked was his birthday. I thought everything was going to be ok, since we talked the night before and he even told me to take care of our baby that "She is God's gift to us". Then the next day, everything is gone. He is saying different things about me, about us. Then, that's it! That was the last time we talked. It still hurts as I think about it now. Hopefully soon this will pass.

Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello! i have added all your 3 blogs here: http://www.fabfinds.info/

kindly check na lng ha kung tama ba ang links. :)