Google

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Building blocks




I decided to buy building blocks for little J, she is almost 3.5 yrs old and I am thinking maybe she is to old for building blocks. I was not able to buy her decent building blocks when she was little and I believe that it was very wrong of me to buy her electronic toys than building blocks. Blocks looks a little primitive but it give better development for kids especially at a very young age. So it is better late than never. I purchased a 30pc set for little J from Come and Play. I cant wait to pick it up on saturday. I will be posting a product review of the building blocks on my other blog sweetytots next week. Please visit to see how my little J enjoyed it.


"Blocks are an important part of the early learning environment, because when used by children, blocks help them to learn problem-solving skills and symbolic thinking," Gioe says, continuing, "Blocks also encourage social interactions; foster math concepts such as patterns, geometric shapes, part-whole relationships, fractions, adding, and dividing; enhance large and fine motor skills; and motivate creative thinking and planning."
from LSUAG Center

1 comment:

aeirin said...

Hi...

Nagsign up lng ako sa ibat ibat sites like socialsparks.com

or you ma want to check this link http://www.biznhoney.com/2008/09/earnings-for-july-and-august.html

ung blog ko http://www.biznhoney.com/ may make money online category dyan. bka it might help you.

Regarding ciao, you have to make a review. kahit ano dun sa category nila from foods to movies, gadgets. $1 per review 120 words. add me sa ciao aeirin ang username ko. so pwde tayo usap dun.