Google

Friday, October 24, 2008

Who am I Tag

Thank You so much for this tag VAnnie. Im feeling a little low today. This tag really made my day!
A. Attached or single? single
B. Best friend? Owie, Raissa, Jacq, Pau, little J
C. Cake or pie? Cake!
D. Day of choice? Saturday (its my bonding day with little J)
E. Essential item? laptop
F. Favorite color? Pink, only because of little J
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears


H. Hometown? Manila
I. Favorite indulgence? Chocholate
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Only 1, little J.
L. Life isn’t complete without? little J
M. Marriage date? none
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: (online included?)none
O. Oranges or apples? Apples.
P. Phobias? Snakes!
Q. Quotes? Can't think of something right now.
R. Reasons to smile? little J
S. Season of choice? Summer.
T. Tag 5 people. Melanie, ZJ, Dette, Em,Kim
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm an open book, I dont think I have any secret.
V. Vegetable? i love veegy, any.
W. Worst habit? worrying too much
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite foods? Chocolate
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

6 comments:

Sreisaat said...

Thanks for the tag, will do this over the weekend :) Have a great weekend.

Kim said...

Thanks for the Tag I am sorry that I have not done this yet, I have been really busy. Kim

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I am like you worrying too much

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I dont like vege

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my hometown not manila

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I love cake too