Google

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Rich

Ever since I had little J, my life drastically changed. Money and rest comes very sparingly. I works so hard to give little J bright future. I've worked hours, there was a time that I worked 2 jobs just to be able to give the best for her. I am encouraged to keep on striving hard when I saw this site Nouveau Riche, which means New Rich. This talks about Rags to Riches stories of ordinary people. People just like me who strive hard to rich their goals. These people should be role models to all of us. There are anecdotes of how they went true the same hard life as what we are going through right now. What I learned about them is not giving up. We should never give up on our dreams, we should never give up on the dreams of our children.

Sure its not going to be easy we all know that. These people from Nouveau Riche, also knew about that. But hardship didn't stop them to rich their success. Hard work, perseverance and a sprinkle of a little luck. They are now called Nouveau Riche. I wonder when will be the time that I will be able to be called New Rich too. It's a long way to go for me, I will be patient, I have my motivation and I have my little J as support. It's not easy, I'm taking one step at a time. One obstacle at a time. One penny saved will soon be millions if I will just be patient and continue to work hard, dream harder.

Soon, maybe be tomorrow if I win the lottery, maybe years. I may even be a lifetime, but soon is still soon. It just depends on how we look at it. It will come, it will come. I should visit the site more often to learn on how to do it right. There are a lot things to learn from them. They dont just teach you how to earn the money, but everything else that comes along with it. The attitude, the process and even acceptance on failure or success.

No comments: