Google

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snack Time


want all mommies to share their kid’s favorite snacks.When you are done with the tag link me up here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.
1. I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories 3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place 6. Iam Dzoi 7. 8. Suburban Sass 9. To the Moon and Back 10. Raising Sandy 11. Mommy Talks 12. Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps 13. All Kinds of Me Stuff 14. The Salad Caper 15. Winding Creek Circle 16. InkBabyStudios 17 Belly, Baby and Beyond 18. Celebrating LIfe 19. My Life is Peachy 20. and so I am 21. Women Xplore 22. My Planet Purple 23. Our Journey to Life 24. My Sweet Bratinella 25. My Precious Niche 26. Just Me.. Eds 27.. Eds Mommy Life 28. sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
Little J's Favorite Snacks
1. Nissins wafer. (she just finnished one whole pack yesterday or about 8 individual pack of wafer)
2. Chicken nuggets ( She will always ask for it before or after school)
3. Chuckie (chocolate drink) I always keep in handy, for abon or for bribe to keep her quiet. LOL.
4. Potchi (She like it so much)
5. Siopao from chowking. (Sometimes she just likes the bread part.)
6. Hardboiled Egg. We went to La Mesa Ecopark last weekend and we had to stop for her snack breaks, she finsihed 2 eggs and asked for another one in the after, good that I only brought 2 eggs, or else she will have heart problems at age 20. She settled for biscuits.

No comments: