Wednesday, October 1, 2008
10 Reasons to be Thankful About Today
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, happens almost everyday. Translation, I'm gloomy, unhappy and bitchy today. So i decided to write 10 Reasons to be thankful about Today, so I will remember what are the things I should happy about, and stop ranting.
1. Add your blog to the list. If you’re keeping multiple blogs, it’ll be fine if you add them all up and just post your answers in one of those blogs.
2. IMPORTANT: kindly get back to me [architect] so i will be able to visit your sites, read your answers and include you in the Masterlist
3. Please do copy from Start to End.4. You may tag as many online friends as you please.
Copy this Participants List:
1. Im happy that little J's fever is gone.
2. Im happy that I brought my lunch to office saved me an arm on my spending.
3. Im happy because we woke up a little early so I had that "5 minutes" with little J before leaving bed.
4. Im happy because I only have 2 more months to go and I can declare to the world that I'm debt free.
5. Im happy because I got 200ec from Millete. Thank you!
6. Im happy because it's almost weekend, and can have time to rest agian.
7. Im happy because I just got my salary last tuesday, I will not worry too much of not having enough money, let wait till 10 days from now if I feel the same way.
8. Im happy about the dampa dinner last Tuesday to celebrate nang-nang's birthday and that she ordered too much that we got take home food to eat until yesterday.
9. Im happy because it was easy to get a cad this morning, no hussle of running after the taxi.
10. Im happy to be working here, the work is too easy that I can manage to blog in between work.
These are teh things that I'm happy about. So to all the mommies in the blogosphere, what are you happy about today? I'm smiling a little now, hope I lose the bitchy mood before the day ends. I'm spreading this happy thought to all you guys.
dez,em, vannie, Mhay, Millete, Mitch, yen, kathy, abby
My Precious Niche
My Virtual Closet
The Real Deal The Real MeMy Views On My So Called LifeJoys in Life
Dancing in Midlife TuneLife is What we Make It
Heart of Rachel