Google

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Wishlist tag


I got this tag from Chris and Eds, thanks gals.

I'll be 28th on August. I usually spend my birthday as little J's birthday too.

Rules Of The Tag:

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.

Here's my list:
1. I wish to have a stable financial income, may it be as employed or as a self proclaimed "do it yourself income maker"
2. I wish for good health for me, little J and my whole family.
3. I wish to have peace of mind and pretty much contented of what the Lord gives me.
4. I wish that my "self proclaimed business venture" will actually make money enough for me and little J's comfortable lifestyle.
5. I wish to talk to little J's father, talk about our dreams for little J. He is not with us, nor see's little J anymore, but I'm sure, even if he is away he still have dreams for little J. I have my own too, it doesn't necessarily means he is part of it.
6. I wish to have the luxury of be a WHAM and spend more time with waht matters most like little J, family, and friends.
7. I wish for architectural projects. After last nights dinner with my college friends, I realized that I should not let go of my own dreams of being a succeful architec only because I became a mom. I turned away from my profession a few years ago, because of a failed buisness venture with a not-worthy buisness partner. The trauma made me turn away from my career.
8. I wish to find real happiness, may it be on a new found love, a closer relationship to God, or just stopping being so -negative- about everything. As you can see, I don't really know why I am not happy. Hopefully I'll find out what wll really make me happy before my birthday. We'll if not, I'll still continue to live, most of the time sad, but I don't have a choice anyway.
9. I wish for more opps.
10. I wish that I will be able to make enough money to finally afford to move out of my parents place and still have a stable income to support that dream.


I am passing this to everyone in my blogroll.





Type rest of the post here

No comments: