Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Think Thin Thursday #4
I am so happy to tell all of you that for this week I managed to do all my goals and even more and I lost another 3 lbs. I am now 1*0lbs. I lost 5 lbs in just 3 weeks with the help of Think Thin Thursday and some Hula dancing. I am determined to lose 5lbs per month, hopefully even more, if I keep loosing this much I will be able to buy a matching outfit for me and little J for her 4th birthday.
I kept my 1/2 rice diet and drank lots of water. I was able to keep off the chocolates too. Then I did a 1 hour Hula dance class last Saturday and a follow up, Hula teaching to my mom for another 30mins on Sunday. I also walked last Tuesday to work, to that'sa nother 20mins walking. So I am proud to say that I did very well this week.
1. 1/2 cup of rice in the afternoon and no rice at night.(accomplished)
2. 10-12 glassese of water.(accomplished)
3. 1 pc of chocolate per day (accomplished)
4. 1 fruit per day (accomplished)
5. new goal 15 mins of threadmill 2x a week. (accomplished) with bonus of Hula Dancing.
6. New Goal: Lay off the salt. This will be very hard for me because I love salty foods. But I have to do this to keep off the weight and be more healthy.
Let's see how I go, hopefully I'll lose some more next week. See my previous entires on Think Thin Thursdays here. For the Task, breakfast menu.
2 slices of papaya or any fruit
1 cup of tee
1 pandesal (bread roll)
2 glasses of water