Google

Monday, January 19, 2009

My mom is going to US

My mom told me a wonderful surprise last night, she is going to United States. She got her US visa approved. She kept it a secret until last night. We are just so happy for her, she got 10 years multiple entry Visa. Her flight is on Feb 17, and she is going to LAs Vegas. I asked her to buy me 7 Cream with Manuka Honey. I've heard it is really good for the skin. Keeps skin well moisturized and have a wonderful scent too.

Type rest of the post here

3 comments:

Enchie said...

Congratulations to your mom!!!Pasalubong galore!!!

Mommy Jes said...

weee congrats to your mommy!!!! ahehehe =) does that mean i have a chance of having ung baby alive? =)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi found this post to share with you http://yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com/second-hand-toy-fears.html?dst=blogher,ntwk_hdln,011409,pp,toyfears