Google

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Dream House


As an architect I have a very high standard for my Dream House. I'd like it to have the comforts of all the ammenities that I will need and yet the homey feel. I also like the ranch feel, it like I am back in the olden days, where life is so simple and quiet.Something like in Wilmington, NC Luxury Real Estate I'd like to have spacious living room and and wooden floors. I would also like to have a porch to put a swing on. Large windows and doors. I would like to have a very high ceiling too, for good ventilation and day lighting. How I wish I can have one like this. I'm sure I'll be so happy to decorate it, paintss, wallpapers and curtains.

Type rest of the post here

2 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

love your post ehhehe =)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

good post,by the way found this contest http://bubblecrush.org/contest/free-domain-hosting/

check it out.. to win I not take part so just leave comment to you