Google

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kids Say the Darnest Things #8

Last friday I had to leave little J with Nang-nang Pau (SIL), little J's Ninang, hence Nang-nang, because my "very reliable" cousin suddenly decided not to take care of little J. She used to come by our place every Tuesdays and Fridays when little J doesn't have school to look over her.

So we dropped little J to Nong-nangs place and I rode with Nong-nong going to office, I know there will be another "Kids Say the Darnest Thing Momment". Nang alwasy has some funny anctic to tell me when the 2 of them get together. So I am sharing this one for all of you.

Nang-nang=:(walks in the bathroom) "Take a bath lang ako ha!"
Little J: "No, nang-nang stay here! Wala ako kasama!"
Nang-nang: "Pero dito lng ako, you can hear me paren"
Little J: "Eh, I can't see you naman."
Nang-nang: "it's ok, nobody's gonna come and get you"
Little J: "No, dito ka lang"
Nang-nang: "Eh pano ako maliligo?"
Little J: "Ewan ko syo! Malaki ka na no!!"


So Nang-nang has to go and fetch her neighbors maid to accompany little J while she takes a bath. Sorry, nang-nang for the inconvenience, and thank you so much for always taking her in.
For those who can't understand tagalog, I'm sorry but this has to written as it is.


Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

Mommy Jes said...

ahahhaah! oo nga nmn malaki n sya ahahh! =) kakatuwa mga bata noh! hehehe =)